The ANZMRC selects a well-known researcher/speaker and organises a lecture tour every two years which takes that person round all the states of Australia and the North and South Islands of New Zealand. A book of all the papers presented by the touring lecturer during the tour is also published.
Below is a full list of all the distinguished Touring Lecturers and their Tour books: –
- John Hamill (1991) – Masonic Perspectives
- Cyril Batham (1993) – Freemasonry in England and France
- Neville Barker Cryer (1995) – A Masonic Panorama
- Wallace McLeod (1997) – The Quest for Light
- Yasha Beresiner (2000) – Masonic Curiosities
- David Gray (2003) – Inside Prince Hall
- Robert Cooper (2005) – Freemasons, Templars & Gardeners
- James Daniel (2007) – Masonic Networks & Connections
- Peter Verrall & Kerry Nicholls (2009) – Under the Canopy of Diversity
- Rodney GrossKopff (2011) – Bushveld Brethren
- Trevor Stewart (2013) – Freemasonry – Old records, New ideas
- Michel Jaccard (2015) – Continental Freemasonry
- John Belton (2017) – A Questioning Eye upon Freemasonry
- Mike Kearsley (2019) – On the Square – The Reflections of a Masonic Orator.