This Website for the Australian and New Zealand Masonic Research Council is currently being redeveloped.
Some contact details may be invalid.
We are working on updating all ASAP.
Please bear with us as content is restored, updated and improved.
Aims of the ANZMRC
♦ Promote Masonic research and education
♦ Act as a liaison body between its affiliated research lodges and chapters.
♦ Organise biennial conferences across New Zealand and Australia
♦ Organise and coordinate Speaking tours by noted Masonic researchers
♦ Publish the proceedings of its conferences and tour books of each touring speaker
The ANZMRC selects a well-known researcher/speaker and organises a lecture tour every two years which takes that person round all the states of Australia and the North and South Islands of New Zealand. A book of all the papers presented by the touring lecturer during the tour is also published. Below is a full list of all the distinguished Touring Lecturers and their Tour books: –
- John Hamill (1991) – Masonic Perspectives
- Cyril Batham (1993) – Freemasonry in England and France
- Neville Barker Cryer (1995) – A Masonic Panorama
- Wallace McLeod (1997) – The Quest for Light
- Yasha Beresiner (2000) – Masonic Curiosities
- David Gray (2003) – Inside Prince Hall
- Robert Cooper (2005) – Freemasons, Templars & Gardeners
- James Daniel (2007) – Masonic Networks & Connections
- Peter Verrall & Kerry Nicholls (2009) – Under the Canopy of Diversity
- Rodney GrossKopff (2011) – Bushveld Brethren
- Trevor Stewart (2013) – Freemasonry – Old records, New ideas
- Michel Jaccard (2015) – Continental Freemasonry
- John Belton (2017) – A Questioning Eye upon Freemasonry
- Mike Kearsley (2019) – TBA
The Masonic Digital Library is working, new usernames and passwords are required – these will be issued as confirmed details are provided to the library coordinator by participating organisations.
2018 conference attendees.